The hospital with an excellent record of care, concern and commitment provides ample opportunities to the medical professionals for enhancing their knowledge, expertise and experience.
Bhilai Steel Plant invites Doctors, fulfilling the eligibility criteria as given below, to appear in the Walkin-interview for engagement as Specialist/GDMO/ Super Specialist (Cardiology), on contractual basis,
for its hospitals at Bhilai and its Mines:
1. Discipline: GDMO
2. No of Posts: 4 ( 2 for OBC – NCL, 1 for SC, 1 for UR), 1 (UR)
3. Essential Qualification:
b. MBBS with Diploma/ Associate fellowship in Industrial Health
4. Rates of Monthly Consolidated Remuneration (Rs. per month): 70,000/ – 77,000/-
5. Place of Posting;
a. 3 posts for Bhilai and 1 post for Mines
6. Tenure of Engagement: The initial tenure of contractual engagement of Doctors would be for a period of one year which can be further extended for a period of one year at the discretion of the Company. The tenure of engagement shall be subject to the upper age limit of 70 years.
7. Essential Qualification, Work Experience: The Doctors who are registered with MCI or having valid practitioner licence, apart from other essential requirements as defined above are only eligible to be considered for engagement. The Doctors having relevant work experience shall be given preference. The essential qualification and work experience, if any, shall be taken into account as on the date of Walk-in interview.
8. Working Hours: The monthly rates, as detailed above, shall be applicable for engagement for a minimum 8 hours a day for six days in a week or 48 hours a week. Further, if engagement is for less than 8 hours per day/48 hours a week, the rates will be pro-rated accordingly. The monthly rate shall not exceed the maximum prescribed limit of the respective category. The Doctors so engaged shall be liable to give their services in emergent conditions also or as per requirement even beyond their normal assigned working hours. There shall be no claim for extra remuneration/benefit for such conditions/extra hours. Ten (10) days of leave will be allowed in one year
9. Medical Facility: In case of ex-employees of SAIL, the medical benefits applicable/available for ex-employees will continue. In other cases, the medical benefits shall be available for self and spouse only at the respective hospital, without any referrals