1. The selected Candidate will be engaged on contract terms for a period up to 31.12.2020 subject to extension of validity of the Scheme for contractual appointment of paramedical staff by Railway Board. The engagement of the above candidate is a stop gap arrangement and will not count as service.
2. Engagement on Contract basis of the candidates will be subject to their being found suitable in order of merit by Selection Committee. The candidates found suitable against the requirement of vacancy in order of merit will be sent for Medical Test as per rules.
3. The decision of this office in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the applications, penalty for false information, selection, allotment of posts to selected candidates will be final and binding on the candidates and no enquiry or correspondence will be entertained in this connection. Candidates who submits forged caste certificate for securing eligibility, shall be liable for rejection of his/her candidature for the particular post for which he/she has applied.
4. Paramedical staff Candidate who enter into contract with the Railway will not have any claim or right for his/her continuity in service or automatic extension of the term of contract. Services rendered as full time contract will not have any right in respect of considering of their period in regular selection through RRB nor will it confer any right for regularization or absorption .Candidates while applying should indicate past service rendered, if any including the period of contract put in by them on Indian Railway.
5. No other intimation will be given separately for Whatsapp /Telephonic Interview.No private practice or any other employment will be permitted during the subsistence of the contract period. No Objection Certificate If working NOC from Current employer is required The contract shall be liable to be terminated by giving two week’s notice by either side without assigning any reason or if the candidate is mentally/physically incapacitated. The Railway Administration reserve the right to deploy the candidate anywhere on the Division/Unit depending upon the exigency of service. Refusal otherwise on the part of the candidate shall be deemed to be misconduct
The candidate may apply only ONLINE on our official website : http://22.214.171.124/bct(ekarmik) and as well as on ekarmikbctdownloadable application available in Google Playstore. The date of submission of online application is from 12.09.2020 to 17.09.2020 Applications sent by post will not be accepted. Interviews will be held from 19.09.2020 onwards
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
Click Official Notification button to read about job notification from Jagjivan Ram Western Railway Hospital.To Apply for the job posting from Jagjivan Ram Western Railway Hospital, please click on the Apply Now button below.