Applications are invited from candidates on a plain paper for the post of One (01) Research Associate, Two (02) Junior Research Fellow and (05) Field Assistant to work on the time-bound RUSA-MHRD, New Dehli funded research project undertaken in the Laboratory of Public Health Entomology, Department of Zoology, Mohanlal Sukhadia University, Udaipur, (Raj.).
1. Name of the project: Surveillance and insecticide resistance mapping against mosquitoes of Malaria, Dengue and Chickungunya in Southern Rajasthan and Bacterial bio-pesticide as an urgent alternate tool for resistance management and vector control
2. Tenure: The position is temporary for this financial year or the position is coterminus with the project.
3. Name of the post: Field Assistant (FA)
4. No. of Post: Two (02)
5. Minimum Qualification
a. Essential: B.Sc. degree (including Zoology as one of the subject) from a recognized University with at least 55% marks
6. Desirable: Working knowledge in the field of Entomology/Medical Entomology/ Microbiology, Practical training in handling of insects/ handling of microbiological tools and general equipments related to biological research, Enthusiastic attitude for field work. Good Computer knowledge with statistical tools, Good written and verbal communication skills in Hindi and English.
7. Fellowship/Monthly compensation: 20,000/- Rs. per month (Consolidated)