Applications are invited from candidates on a plain paper for the post of one Project fellow, Field assistant, GIS spatial analyst and data manager to work on the time-bound RUSA-MHRD, New Dehli funded research project undertaken in the Wildlife Research Laboratory, Department of Zoology, M L S University, Udaipur, (Raj.).
1. Name of the project: Resource partitioning of three sympatric ibis species (red-naped, Black-headed and Glossy) in dungarpur district, Rajasthan: diet, habitat and landscape selection across seasons
2. Tenure: The position is temporary for this financial year or the position is coterminus with the project.
3. Name of the post: Field Assistant (PF)
4. No. of Post: One (1)
5. Minimum Qualification
a. Essential: B.Sc. (including Zoology/Wildlife Biology as a subject) with at least 55% marks
6. Desirable: Efficiency in field work. Candidate should have 2 wheeler driving ability (license plus experience), and spoken knowledge of Hindi/Rajasthani.
7. Fellowship/Monthly compensation: 8,000/- Rs per month + including HRA
8. Project duration: One year