Applications are invited from candidates on a plain paper for the post of One (01) Research Associate, Two (02) Junior Research Fellow and (05) Field Assistant to work on the time-bound RUSA-MHRD, New Dehli funded research project undertaken in the Laboratory of Public Health Entomology, Department of Zoology, Mohanlal Sukhadia University, Udaipur, (Raj.).
1. Name of the project: Surveillance and insecticide resistance mapping against mosquitoes of Malaria, Dengue and Chickungunya in Southern Rajasthan and Bacterial bio-pesticide as an urgent alternate tool for resistance management and vector control
2. Tenure: The position is temporary for this financial year or the position is coterminus with the project.
3. Name of the post: Junior Research Fellow (JPF)
4. No. of Post: Two (02)
5. Minimum Qualification
a. Essential: M.Sc. degree in Zoology/Microbiology from a recognized University or equivalent with at least 55% marks with at least one year research experience in the field of Medical Entomology and mosquito handling
6. Desirable: Candidate should be well versed with Vector Surveillance, Molecular Biology and tools & techniques in vector control. Good Computer knowledge with statistical tools Good written and verbal communication skills in English and Hindi .
7. Fellowship/Monthly compensation: 35,000/- Rs. per month (Consolidated)