Applications are invited from candidates on a plain paper for the post of one Project fellow, Field assistant, GIS spatial analyst and data manager to work on the time-bound RUSA-MHRD, New Dehli funded research project undertaken in the Wildlife Research Laboratory, Department of Zoology, M L S University, Udaipur, (Raj.).
1. Name of the project: Resource partitioning of three sympatric ibis species (red-naped, Black-headed and Glossy) in dungarpur district, Rajasthan: diet, habitat and landscape selection across seasons
2. Tenure: The position is temporary for this financial year or the position is coterminus with the project.
3. Name of the post: Project Fellow (PF)
4. No. of Post: One (1)
5. Minimum Qualification
a. Essential: M.Sc. (Zoology) with at least 55% marks
6. Desirable: Candidate having experience with field work in tropical area with different seasonal conditions, GIS based analyses, 2 or 4 wheeler driving ability (license plus experience), spoken knowledge of Hindi/Rajasthani.
7. Fellowship/Monthly compensation: 25,000/- Rs. per month + including HRA
8. Project duration: One year