National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC) has been set up under the National Health Mission (NHM) as an autonomous registered society, to channelize technical assistance and capacity building support to the states for strengthening the public health system. The NHSRC is also mandated to contribute towards National strategic health planning and programme design. Work at NHSRC is organized around multiple divisions, namely – Community Processes, Quality Improvement, Public Health Administration, Healthcare Financing, Healthcare Technology and Human Resources for Health. If you have a commitment to health equity and excellence, here is a unique chance to work with a team committed to shaping the public health landscape in India. The position offers you an opportunity to participate in the process of strengthening health systems, improving health service delivery and enabling positive health outcomes. Working with a trans disciplinary team, you can discover, adapt, cocreate and disseminate solutions to multiple challenges related to service delivery systems, universal primary health care, human resources for health, community processes, health financing, quality of care, public health planning and health promotion. NHSRC intends to engage Accounts Assistant- purely on contractual basis for the period mentioned in the contract.
1. Posts: Account Assistant
2. Roles and Responsibilities: Voucher preparation, Voucher keeping and storage . Entry recorded in Tally ERP , Receive files as Ist level entry and file out when payment complete. Maintain various registers: Asset, Tender, Cheque Issue, File movement . Process travel claims and petty expenses payments of staff . Custodian all Earnest Money Deposit (EMDs) and Bank Guarantee (BGs) . Advance management and follow-up for refund . Working knowledge of Public Finance Management System. Maintaining and timely provide TDS certificate and Form 16A to NHSRC & MoHFW staff . Part of Market survey team . Any other work assign by Finance Manager or Program Admin. Officer & Executive Director NHSRC
3. Qualifications and Experience Graduate in commerce with good academic record and minimum 4 years of post-qualification work experience in accounting and finance. Preference will be given to person having work experience with NGO/Govt/ Semi Government Institutions.
4. Skills & Competencies . Understanding the objective of the organisation . Strong computer skills including knowledge of Microsoft applications (MS Office, Word, Excel and Power point etc), E-mail . Accounting, analytical & negotiation skills . Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and team orientation . Innovative, creative, and action oriented . Excellent oral and written communication skills. Ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities with attention to details . Ability to work under pressure .Willing to work additional hours as and when required. Results oriented, and able to plan, implement and complete tasks independently and on time
5. Location: New Delhi with willingness to travel on need basis
6. Consultancy Fee Band: Between Rs. 27,500/- to Rs. 43,999/- *Fee offered within the band will be commensurate qualification and experience