Lead Consultant – Regional Resource Centre for NE States
NHSRC is seeking applications from eligible candidates for the position of Lead Consultant for its branch office – Regional Resource Centre for North Eastern States (RRC-NE) at Guwahati, Assam.
1. Name of Position: Lead Consultant – Regional Resource Centre for NE States
2. Number of position: One
3. Location RRCNE, Guwahati
4. Name of Division Regional Resource Centre for North East States.
5. Qualifications and Experience: Medical/Dental/Health Science Graduate with Post Graduate qualification in Community Medicine/Public Health/Health Care Management, Have at least 10 years of post-qualification experience out of which minimum 5 (Five) years relevant experience in the field of public health System strengthening along with familiarity with relevant Government policies, strategies, functioning of National Health Mission and or State Health & Family Welfare Societies’ activities experience in implementing and supporting health care programmes, working in the public health system in a leadership position and research would be desirable.
6. Reporting Requirements: The Lead Consultant will submit monthly updated report to the Director, RRCNE
7. Workstation: The workstation of Lead Consultant is at RRC-NE, Guwahati.
8. Contract Tenure: Initially, it will be for a period of one year. The first 3 months will be on probation, subject to satisfactory performance, the consultancy will continue for the full one year. The consultancy can be terminated by either part giving a notice of one month in writing.
9. Consultancy Fee Band: Rs. 1,30,000/- to Rs. 1,70,000/-
10. Scope of Work
a. Key Responsibilities: Lead Consultant is a senior level position that has been envisaged to provide strong techno managerial support, special emphasis on health System Strengthening and Comprehensive Primary Health Care under NHM of NE States. Oversee the divisional activities of RRC, NE (PHP & E, CP-CPHC, etc.) and guide Sr. Consultants in their day to day functions Provide policy and program directions to North Eastern states in accordance with NHP 2017. Engage with the senior policy makers at Central level as required: for representing the division in meetings, for carrying out advocacy, present evidence from State field visits etc.
b. Work with programme divisions in the NHSRC to enable synergies with central level. Gather and analyse evidence from field review visits from different states/districts to inform policy and advocate appropriate changes