On 11/09/2020, RBI announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed MBBS for the position of Banks Medical Consultant.
Applications are invited by the Bank from eligible candidates to fill up 01 (one) post (Unreserved) of Bank’s Medical Consultant (BMC) on contract basis for Reserve Bank of India (RBI), Panaji Office, Goa. The remuneration will be at a fixed hourly rate.
1. Position: Bank’s Medical Consultant
2. Minimum Qualification: An MBBS degree in the allopathic system of medicine from any university recognized by the Medical Council of India.
3. Experience: Minimum of two years’ practice in allopathic system of medicine in any hospital or clinic as a medical practitioner.
4. Timing /Duty Hours @: 1200 hrs to 1300 hrs (Monday to Friday)
5. Remuneration: ₹850/- per hour for the entire period of contract of three years. Out of the total monthly remuneration so payable, a sum of ₹1000/- per month shall be treated as conveyance expenses.
Other terms and conditions
i. The applicant should have his/her dispensary or place of residence within a radius of 5 kms from the Bank’s Office at Patto, Panaji. Proximity to the Office can be a preference criteria.
ii. The remuneration of BMC on contract basis will be fixed with reference to the actual duty hours performed and will be all-inclusive. No other perks/facilities will be payable to the BMC engaged on contract basis.
iii. The contract for engagement will be for a period of 03 (three) years. There will not be any renewal for engagement on completion of the period of contract. The vacancy will be notified again and a new recruitment procedure will be initiated adhering to roster requirement.
Reserve Bank of India, 7th Floor, Gera Imperium-II, Patto, Panaji – 403 001
Selection Procedure :
1. The Bank will be conducting an interview for the shortlisted eligible candidates. The Bank reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility standards etc. in order to limit the number of candidates to be called for interview. The decision of the Bank in this regard will be final. Merely fulfilling the eligibility criteria will not entitle a candidate to be called for interview. The Bank will not entertain any correspondence with the applicants who will not be called for the interview.
2. After the interview, shortlisted candidates will be subjected to medical tests as per prescribed norms and other document verification process before engagement as BMC. The cost of these medical tests will have to be borne by the applicants.
3. Candidates selected for the panel will be appointed for the post, as and when they fall vacant, subject to their being found medically fit and their acceptance of Terms and Conditions of Contract and Code of Conduct fixed by the Bank.
4. The selected applicant shall have to sign an Agreement with the Bank before engagement as BMC on contract basis with fixed hourly remuneration.
How to Apply :
1. The application from eligible candidates should reach the General Manager (Officer-incharge), Reserve Bank of India, 7th Floor, Gera Imperium-II, Patto, Panaji – 403 001, India on or before 05.00 pm of September 29, 2020.
2. Interested and eligible candidates may please make an Application in the prescribed format as at Annex. The application should be sent in a sealed cover super scribed “Application for the post of Medical Consultant, RBI, Panaji on Contract Basis with fixed hourly remuneration” or by e-mail.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
Click Official Notification button to read about job notification from RBI.To Apply for the job posting from RBI, please click on the Apply Now button below.