Applications are invited from eligible candidates for different positions (as per the details given below) in the “Speech to Speech Machine Translation (SSMT)” project funded by Office of the Principal Scientific Advisor to the Government of India. The Project is for developing robust Hindi-Tamil, Tamil-Malayalam and Tamil-Telugu Translation systems.
1. Duration of the Project: 1 year
2. Project Positions: Research Engineers
3. R02: ME/MTech/MCA/M. Sc or B. E./B. Tech in Computer Science or equivalent (Hindi, Tamil, English, Malayalam Native speakers)
4. Salary: Rs.25,000 -30,000 per month
5. Desirable Qualifications: Interest in NLP related area such as Machine Translation, Natural Language Understanding, Application of Machine Learning in NLP, Statistical NLP, Experience with at least one of the following languages C, C++, Perl, Java, Python, Web Technologies, Data structures.