With a view to support, strengthen and improve the quality of Elementary Education in the State of Assam in compliance with the Right to Education Act, 2009 and in pursuance of Govt. approval vide No. PMA.206/2020/13 dated 10/09/2020 and Govt. Notification vide No. ASE.675/2013/Pt-I/9 dated 10/09/2020, online applications are hereby invited from the permanent residents of Assam qualified in Assam TET conducted by Elementary Education Department, Assam for filling up of 1,102 (One Thousand One Hundred Two) vacancies of Hindi Teacher of UP Schools under the Directorate of Elementary Education, Assam
1. Position: Hindi Teacher of UP Schools
2. Essential Qualification & experiences; Graduate from the UGC recognized University having Hindi as one of the subjects and 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education or B. Ed. or D. Ed. (Special Education) or B. Ed. (Special Education) and passed in Assam TET for UPS conducted by Elementary Education Department, Assam
3. Scale of Pay: Pay Band – 2 (PB-2) @ Rs. 14,000/- to Rs. 60,500/- plus Grade Pay and other allowances as admissible as per “The Assam Service (Revision of Pay) (Amendment) Rules, 2019”
4. The candidate who has completed the 18-month D. El. Ed. course from the NIOS (ODL) will be treated at par and equally with the other candidates who have completed the 2-year course for the purpose of this recruitment process.
5. There shall be reservation for OBC/MOBC/SC/ST(P)/ST(H)/PwD/Women/ EWS/Ex-servicemen etc. as per existing Government Rules.