Applications are invited for Junior Research Fellow position (No.1) available in the Department of Molecular Microbiology, School of Biotechnology, Madurai Kamaraj University, Madurai – 625 021 to work on a Aquagri- Pvt Ltd sponsored Project.
1. Title of the Project: “Exploration of nutraceuticals from algae for anti-obesity potential using in vitro and in vivo studies”.
2. Position: One
3. Duration: Two Year (2020-2022).
4. Fellowship: Rs 25000+ HRA for NET/GATE qualified candidate. Rs.12000 + HRA for non NET/ GATE qualified candidate.
5. Qualification: M.Sc. (with at least 60% marks) in Biotechnology, Microbiology, Life Sciences, Genomic Sciences, Biochemistry. CSIR/UGC/DBT/GATE or Equivalent National Eligibility Test qualification is desirable.
6. Desirable qualifications: Applicants experienced with algal cultivation methodologies bioactive compounds extraction, separation techniques, molecular techniques, animal cell culture techniques will be given preference.