National Institute for Implementation Research on Non-Communicable Diseases (formerly Desert Medicine Research Centre), Jodhpur is a permanent research Institute under the aegis of Indian Council of Medical Research, Department of Health Research, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of India.
NIIRNCD invites eligible and willing candidates to appear for walk in written test/personal discussion (walk in interview) for temporary/project posts as under:
1. Name of the Project: Collaborative Project on “Strengthening State Non Communicable Disease Programme for Early Detection of Breast Cancer Involving Strategic Education and Awareness among Women”.
2. Name of the Post: Field worker
3. No. of Posts: 16 Posts (ST-1, SC-5, OBC-7, UR-2,EWS-1)
4. Monthly Emoluments (Consolidated): Rs.18,000/-p.m. (consolidated)
5. Essential / Desirable Qualifications and Experience:
6. Essential Qualification: 12th pass in science subjects AND 2 years Diploma in Medical Lab Technology (DMLT)OR 12th pass in science subjects AND 1 year DMLT AND 1 year lab experience in a Govt. recognized organization OR 12th pass in science subjects AND 2 years lab experience from Govt. recognized organization B. Sc Degree shall be treated as three years experience.
7. Duration: Up to 29.03.2022
8. Responsibilities: The selected candidates have to work in the above mentioned project or any other assigned work of the centre. The candidates can be posted in any place of Rajasthan as and when required for project/ field survey or any other work. Field work could be 20 days in a month. They may be assigned the duties of laboratory and field work as per requirement of the Centre.