1. Management reserves the right to cancel/ restrict/ enlarge/ modify/ alter the selection/ recruitment process at any stage, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereafter.
2. The number of vacancies may vary.
3. Serving Govt./PSU officials, if selected will be allowed to join only after they are properly relieved from their parent organization
|4. The period of training/internship/ articleship shall not be counted towards post qualification experience.
5. Legal jurisdiction will be Delhi in case of any dispute
6. No train/bus fare / TA / DA shall be payable.
7. In case a candidate is found suitable for a lower post than for which he/she has applied, he/she shall only be considered for the post for which he/she has been found suitable by the selection committee.
RITES, RITES Bhawan, Plot No. 1, Sector – 29, Gurgaon – 122001
1. The applications received shall be screened for eligibility. The candidates may be shortlisted for selection. The company reserves the right to shortlist the number of candidates for selection out of eligible candidates. Based upon fulfilling the conditions of eligibility; candidates shall be shortlisted for Interview.
2. Appointment of selected candidates will be subject to their being found medically fit in the Medical Examination to be conducted as per RITES Rules and Standards of Medical Fitness for the relevant post. Candidates have the option to appear for interview either in Hindi or English.
1. Before applying candidates should ensure that they satisfy the necessary conditions and requirements of the position.
2. Interested candidates fulfilling the above laid down eligibility criteria are required to apply online in the registration format available in the Career Section of RITES website, http://www.rites.com.
3. While submitting the online application; the system would generate ‘Registration No.’ on top of online form filled up by the candidate. Note down this “Registration No.” and quote it for all further communication with RITES Ltd.
4. While filling up the required details, candidates are advised to carefully and correctly fill the details of “Identity Proof”. Candidates are also advised to note the same and ensure the availability of the same Identity Proof as it will be required to be produced in original at later stages of selection (if called).
5. After filling up the required details under the “Fill/ Modify Application Form”, click on “Make payment”. The payment details show the amount to be paid to the bank based on your category. Applications without successful fee payment shall be treated as incomplete and shall be summarily rejected
6. A copy of this online APPLICATION FORM containing the registration number is to be printed, signed, and furnished alongwith SELF-ATTESTED SCANNED COPIES of the following documents in the given order only (from top to bottom): a. 2 recent passport size colour photographs b. High School certificate for proof of Date of Birth c. Certificates of Academic & Professional qualifications and statements of marks of all the qualifications for all semesters/years (Xth, XIIth, Diploma/ Graduation/ Post-Graduation as applicable) d. EWS/ SC/ST/OBC Certificate in the prescribed format by Govt. of India (if applicable) e. Proof of Identity & Address (Passport, Voter ID, Driving Lisence, Aadhaar Card etc) f. PAN Card g. Proof of different periods of experience as claimed in the Application Form (if applicable) h. Any other document in support of your candidature i. PWD Certificate as per latest format (if applicable)
7. Application Form and all the above documents are to be mailed to the email id [email protected]; within the date specified for the purpose. While mailing the documents, following details are to be mentioned in the e-mail: Name: (As mentioned in Application form) RITES Registration No:
8. The scan of the documents should be of good quality and clearly visible. Documents sent to any other email id shall not be considered. RITES will not be responsible for bouncing of any e-mail.
Please attach copies of experience certificates from your previous employment in respect of claims made by you in your application.
9. In respect of current employment, experience certificate/ joining letter along with last months’ salary slips, or, Form 16 and other documents which clearly prove your continuity in the job are to be attached. In case your claim is not established from the proofs submitted by you; your application is liable to be rejected. Please check your claims and certificates submitted by you carefully. Incomplete application, or, insufficient proof would entail rejection of your application. No claims would be entertained at a later stage.
10. For proof of CTC/ salary, candidates shall have to submit a copy of their last Form No. 16/ Earning Card/ salary slip/ Appraisal letter/ any other suitable document.
11. Community certificate (SC/ST/OBC) should be in the format prescribed by Government of India only. OBC candidates included in the Central List with certificate not more than 12 months old (with clear mention of candidate not belonging to “Creamy Layer”) in the GOI prescribed format only will be considered for the posts reserved for OBC. EWS certificate should also be as per Gov. of India format.
12. Hard copies of documents are not to be sent to this office through post/ courier. Documents are to be sent through e-mail only. The candidates are also advised to keep a copy of Application Form with them and to carry the same at the time of the Interview (if called).
13. Candidates who have registered online but whose application along with aforesaid documents is not received by the due date, their candidature may not be considered. The company reserves the right to consider only such applications which are received in along with documents by the prescribed date
14. The original testimonials/documents along with one self-attested copy will have to be produced by the candidate(s) at the time of interview (if called).
15. Applications received after the last date of receipt of Application Form and documents shall be rejected. RITES Ltd. does not bear any responsibility for any delay for any reason whatsoever.
16. Candidates working in Government Departments/ PSU are required to apply through proper channel. The candidates who apply directly would have to bring NOC from their employer at the time of Interview (if called). Candidates not fulfilling the minimum laid down criteria advertised with respect to educational qualifications, age, and experience for selection to the respective post, would not be able to register online
17. Candidates should submit only one application for one vacancy and application once submitted cannot be altered. A valid e-mail ID is essential for submission of the online application. RITES will not be responsible for bouncing of any e-mail sent to the candidates. However, candidates can apply for any number of vacancies.
18. Important Dates:
1. Start date of online registration 10.09.2020
2. Last date of online registration 05.10.2020
3. Last date of submission of documents on e-mail 12.10.2020
4. Date of selection To be notified later
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from RITES, please click on the Apply Now button below.