On 09/09/2020, Bank of India announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed CA, CS, ICWA, MBA/PGDM, PGDBM, PGDBA for the position of Credit Officer.
Recruitment of Officers in various streams upto Scale IV- Project No. 2020-21/2 Notice dated 01.09.2020
1. Position: Credit Officers
2. No of Posts: 79
3. Educational Qualifications: A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline with minimum 60% marks alongwith MBA/PGDBM/PGDM/PGBM/ PGDBA from institute of repute (two/three year programme) / Post-graduation degree in Commerce/ Science /Economics. (candidates appearing in the final year of examination of MBA/PGDBM/PGDM/PGBM/ PGDBA from institute of repute (two/three year programme) / Post-graduation degree in Commerce/ Science / Economics are eligible to apply, However their final result should be declared on or before 30th Sept. 2020.) OR CA / ICWA / CS A certification in computer course for minimum three months OR Information Technology or related paper as one of the subjects at graduation level or afterwards, is a must.
4. Work Experience: Nil
5. Junior Management Grade Scale – I (JMGS I) 23700-980/7-30560-1145/2-32850-1310/7-42020
Application Fee: Sc/st/pwd Rs. 175/- (Intimation Charges Only) General & Others Rs. 850/- (Application Fee + Intimation Charges)
(i) Printout of the valid Interview Call Letter
(ii) Valid system generated printout of the online application form
(iii) Proof of Date of Birth (Birth Certificate or SSLC/ Std. X Certificate with DOB)
(iv) Photo Identify Proof as indicated in para “IDENTITY VERIFICATION”
(v) Mark sheets & certificates for educational qualifications. Proper document fromBoard /University for having declared the result on or before 01.09.2020 has to be submitted.
(vi) Caste Certificate issued by competent authority in the prescribed format as stipulated by Government of India in case of SC / ST / OBC category candidates. In case of candidates belonging to OBC category, certificate should specifically contain a clause that the candidate does not belong to creamy layer section excluded from the benefits of reservation for Other Backward Classes in Civil post & services under Government of India. OBC caste certificate containing the ‘Non-creamy layer’ clause should be issued during the period 01.04.2020 to 31.03.2021. Caste Name mentioned in certificate should tally letter by letter with Central Government list / notification. Candidates belonging to OBC category but coming under creamy layer are not entitled to OBC reservation. They should indicate their category as General in the online application form.
(vii) Income and Asset Certificate issued by any one of the Authorities as notified by the Government of India in the prescribed format in case of EWS category candidates.
(viii) Disability Certificate in prescribed format in case of PWD category. If the candidate desires to use the services of a Scribe at the time of online examination the duly filled in Bio data of the scribe in the prescribed format is to be submitted
(1) Candidates will have to invariably produce and submit the requisite documents such as valid call letter, a photocopy of photo-identity proof bearing the same name as it appears on the online submitted application form etc. at the time of examination and interview respectively.
(2) Before applying for the mentioned posts, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned in this advertisement. Candidates are therefore to carefully read this advertisement and follow all the instructions given for submitting online application. It is the primary responsibility of the candidate to ensure that he/she belongs to the Caste/Tribe as mentioned by him/her in online application.
(3) A Candidate’s admission to the examination/ shortlisting for interview and/ subsequent process is strictly provisional. The mere fact that the call letter(s) has been issued to the candidate does not imply that his/ her candidature has been finally cleared by Bank. Bank would be free to reject any application, at any stage of the process, cancel the candidature of the candidate in case it is detected at any stage that a candidate does not fulfil the eligibility norms and/or
that he/she has furnished any incorrect/false information/certificate/documents or has suppressed any material fact(s). If candidature of any candidate is rejected for any reasons according to the terms and conditions of this advertisement, no further representation in this regard will be entertained. If any of these shortcomings is/are detected after appointment his/her services are liable to be summarily terminated.
(4) Decision of Bank in all matters relating to selection process will be final and binding on the candidate. No correspondence or personal enquiries shall be entertained by the Bank in this behalf.
(5) Not more than one application should be submitted by any candidate. In case ofmultiple Applications only the latest valid (completed) application will be retained and the application fee/ intimation charges paid for the other multiple registration(s) will stand forfeited. The scribe arranged by the candidate should not be a candidate for the examination. If violation of the above is detected at any stage of the process, candidature of both the candidate and the scribe will be cancelled. Multiple attendance/ appearances in the online examination and/or interview will be summarily rejected/ candidature cancelled.
Star House. Plot C-5, G Block, Bandra-Kurta Complex.
Bandra (East), Mumbai — 400 051.
Selection Procedure :
1. Selection will be through online test and/or GD and/or personal interview, depending on the number of applicants/eligible candidates
2. The structure of online examination will be as under
a. English Language: 50
b. Professional Knowledge; 75
c. General Awareness with special reference to Banking Industry: 50
d. Duration: Composite Time of 150 Minutes
a. Merit list of the candidates based on the marks obtained by them in online examination (marks obtained in General Awareness with special reference to Banking Industry and Professional Knowledge paper) will be prepared in descending order for the respective categories i.e. SC/ST/OBC/EWS/GEN. Candidates securing the minimum qualifying marks stipulated for Online Tests and ranking sufficiently high in the order of merit shall be called for Personal interview and/or GD. Mere passing in the Online Test shall not vest any right to a candidate for being called for Personal Interview/GD. In case of equal marks by two or more candidates, the merit order of such group of candidates will be on the basis of Date of Birth i.e. Candidate senior in age will be placed higher in the merit List.
b. The Bank may conduct the selection process only on the basis of Interview/GD without holding online test. Accordingly, if online examination is not conducted, adequate number of candidates as decided by the Bank will be shortlisted for the interview based on their qualification, experience, and overall suitability for the post. The total marks allotted for Interview are 100. The minimum qualifying marks for the General/EWS category candidates will be 40% and for SC/ST/OBC/PWD is 35%. The candidates called for the interview will be at the ratio of 3:1 to the number of vacancies. However, Bank may increase the said ratio at its discretion.
4. If Online Examination and Interview is conducted
a. Selection will be through online test and/or personal interview/GD, depending on the number of applicants/eligible candidates. In case online test is conducted, the weightage (ratio) of Online Examination and interview will be 80:20. The combined final scores of candidates shall be arrived at on the basis of total scores obtained by the candidates in OnlineExamination (marks obtained in General Awareness with special reference to Banking Industry and Professional Knowledge paper) and Interview. A candidate should be found suitable both in the Online Examination and interview to be eligible for final selection.
b. Merit list of the candidates based on the marks obtained by them in Online Examination and Personal Interview will be prepared in descending order for the respective categories i.e. SC/ST/OBC/EWS/GEN. The final selection will be made on the basis of this merit list upto the number of vacancies.
5. If Online Examination is not conducted: If online examination is not conducted, the final selection will be made through personal interview. In such case merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained in Personal Interview in descending order for the respective categories i.e. SC/ST/OBC/EWS/GEN. The final selection will be made on the basis of this merit list upto the number of vacancies. Maximum marks for interview will be 100. Minimum qualifying marks in interview shall be 40% for General/EWS Category and 35% for SC/ST/OBC category candidate
6. If both Group Discussion and Interview is conducted : Maximum Marks for Group Discussion will be 30 and minimum qualifying marks will be 40% for General and 35% for SC/ST/OBC category (out of 30 marks). Only those candidates who have secured minimum qualifying marks in Group Discussion shall be called for Personal Interview. Mere participation in Group Discussion shall not vest any right in a candidate for being called for Personal Interview.
How to Apply :
1. Bank of India, a leading Public Sector Bank, invites online applications for Recruitment of 214 Officers in various scales upto Scale IV. Dates for Online Applications – 16.09.2020 to 30.09.2020.
2. For detailed advt., please visit “Career* Section on our website www.bankofindia.co.in from 14.09.2020.
3. Detailed Guidelines/procedures For
A. Application Registration
B. Payment Of Fees
C. Photograph & Signature Scan And Upload
4. Candidates can apply only online from 16.09.2020 to 30.09.2020 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
5. Important Points To Be Noted Before Registration Before applying online, candidates should:
(i) Scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph and signature adhere to the required specifications as given under Guideline for photograph & signature scan and upload.
(ii) Have a valid personal email ID and mobile no., which should be kept active till the completion of this Recruitment Process. Bank may send call letters for the Online Examination/Interview etc. through the registered e-mail ID. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID and mobile no. before applying on-line and must maintain that email account and mobile number.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from Bank of India, please click on the Apply Now button below.