Applications are invited from the citizen of India for filling up the following temporary position in the Sponsored Research project at this Institute. The position is purely temporary, initially for a period of 11 Months, and extendable but co-terminus with the duration of the project, on contractual basis with consolidated pay. The requisite qualification, experience and others details are given below.
1. Project Title: Predictive Maintenance and Quality Control in industries under Induststry 4.0.
2. Name of the Project Investigator: Dr. Sumit Kalra.
3. Duration of Initial Appointment: 11 Months.
4. Name of Initial Appointment: Assistant Executive Project Engineer.
5. Post: 01.
6. Salary Range: Rs. 26,300/- +HRA.
7. Minimum Qualification and Experience: First division in B. Tech. in Computer Science/Electrical/Electronics/Equivalent with minimum 4 years of total works experience or First division M. Tech. in Computer Science/ Electrical/Electronic equivalent with minimum 2 years work experience.
8. Desirable Qualification: Hands-on experience with mobile development or IoT Programming
9. Brief description of Project: The industrial manufacturers are always under pressure to stay competitive by improving efficiency, reducing maintenance costs, optimizing processes and using analytics to make better business decisions. The aim of this work is to design and develop an affordable solution that can help small and medium industries to maintain and predict the health of their industrial infrastructure proactively using predicative maintenance The overall key objectives are: Collect real-time data from heterogeneous industrial IoT(IIoT) sensors, Design appropriate data infusion techniques to handle incompatible protocols and data, Real-time processing to ingest terabytes of unreliable, drifted sensor data to generate a reliable predictive analysis, Perform inference and data visualization to help the decision-making process using an interactive dashboard.
10. Job Description: Expected to design and develop IoT dashboard real-time analytical system with mobile device interfaces.