1. Date of publication of Advt. in Employment News. 19.09.2020
2. Last Date of receipt of applications in prescribed format 09.10.2020
1. The number of posts indicated above may vary based on further assessment of requirement. The company reserves the right to increase, decrease, cancel, restrict & modify the requirement at any point of time without assigning any reason therefor. 2. Candidates should apply through proper channel or furnish NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE at the time of interview. However, in the event of difficulty in forwarding the application through proper channel/getting NOC from their parent department, they may submit an undertaking at the time of interview that they will produce proper relieving order from their organization, in case selected; otherwise they will not be allowed to join. In both cases, pay protection will be given. 3. All information submitted in the application will be verified with original documents at the time of interview. If any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or incorrect or not in conformity with the eligibility criteria, then his/her candidature is liable to be rejected/cancelled at any stage of the recruitment process.
Deputy General Manager/ HRM, IRCON INTERNATIONAL LIMITED, C-4, District Centre, Saket, New Delhi – 110 017
Suitable Candidates (after initial screening) will be called for interview/Power Point presentation to the Selection Committee to gauge and assess their vision, leadership, ability, financial skills and strategies for taking company forward. Psychometric Assessment may also be included in the selection process.
1. Before applying, candidates should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
2. Eligible candidates have to apply in prescribed format through off line mode only. It is advisable that the candidates have a valid e-mail id in order to facilitate faster communication.
3. Application neatly typed on A-4 size paper in the prescribed format should be sent to Deputy General Manager/ HRM, IRCON INTERNATIONAL LIMITED, C-4, District Centre, Saket, New Delhi – 110 017 accompanied with the self-attested copy of following documents: i. Matriculation certificate for DOB proof. ii. All certificates and marksheets of Qualification (Graduation/Post Graduation/Professional) and other qualifications, if any. iii. Experience certificates for previous organization and current organization clearly indicating the length and line of experience and pay scale as per eligibility conditions. iv. Preferably NOC/Forwarding of application through proper channel from the present organization. (please refer clause A-2 of this advertisement) v. Community certificate/J&K certificate, if any. vi. Proof of Pay scale and Level, as applicable. vii. Valid ID proof (PAN/Driving License/Voter id card/Aadhar).
4. Application duly signed by candidate, with passport size photograph affixed & accompanied by copy of above said documents must be sent in a sealed envelope super scribing: Application for regular post of Executive Director/Finance vide Advt. No. 05/2020. Note: Any application received without copy of complete documents/signature/photograph will be rejected.
5. Before submitting the application, candidates should ensure that all the entries are properly filled and are correct. Only duly signed applications will be considered.
6. Any communication/corrigendum/notification related to any post of this advertisement will be uploaded on IRCON’s website only.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
Click Official Notification button to read about job notification from IRCON.To Apply for the job posting from IRCON, please click on the Apply Now button below.