The Karnataka State Health &Family Welfare Society invites applications from the eligible candidates for the various posts under National Health Mission. The posts are temporary and purely on contract basis.
1. Designation: State Leprosy Consultant (SLC)
2. Qualification: MBBS, MD (Community Medicine)/ MPH/ DPH from recognized University / Institution. If not available, BDS with MPH/DPH/DPHM or BAMS with MPH/DPH/DPHM.
3. Experience: 3 years’ work experience In Govt. Sector for any National Programme
4. Consolidated Salary per month upto: Rs. 55,000/
5. No of Posts: 01
6. Designation: State Programme Coordinator
7. Qualification: M.B.B.S from institution recognized by Medical Council of India(MCI), preference will be given to Diploma/Master in Public Health/CHA from institution recognized by Medical Council of India (MCI)
8. Experience: At least one year experience of working in Health Services / Public Health Programme in nonCommunicable diseases. Working Knowledge of operating computers and internet usage.
9. Consolidated Salary per month upto: Rs.45000/-
10. No of Posts: 01
11. Designation: IEC Consultant
12. Qualification: Must have obtained MA in Mass Communication / Journalism / MA in Social Science
13. Experience: Minimum 3 years after obtaining Master Degree . Should have experience in media and managing social media
14. Consolidated Salary per month upto: Rs.55,000/-
15. No of Posts: 01
16. Designation: Consultant Mental Health
17. Qualification: MBBS+MD Degree in Psychiatry/DPM in Psychiatry or DNB in Psychiatry or MD in Community Medicine. Preference will be given to MBBS+MD Degree in Psychiatry/DPM in Psychiatry or DNB in Psychiatry.
18. Experience: Preference will be given to Psychiatrist.At least 2 years of experience after obtaining PG (Desirable) in a Teaching/Training institution/Public Health Programme at State / District /Having held Administrative posts.
19. Consolidated Salary per month upto: Rs.55000/-
20. No of Posts: 01
21. Designation: TB HIV Co-Ordinator
22. Qualification: MBBS of equivalent degree from the Institution, recognized by Medical Council of India must have completed compulsory rotatory internship.
23. Experience: One Year experience in RNTCP. Working Knowledge of Computers.
24. Consolidated Salary per month upto: Rs.50,000/
25. No of Posts: 01
26. Designation: Sr, Lab Tech For IRL
27. Qualification: BSc biotechnology with DMLT or BSc microbiology with DMLT or equivalent. Preference will be given to: MSc medical microbiology or MSc microbiology or MSc biotechnology
28. Experience: Two Year work experience in related field
29. Consolidated Salary per month upto: Rs.23,500/-
30. No of Posts: 01