On 10/09/2020, AIIMS Raipur announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed Any Post Graduate, M.Phil/Ph.D for the position of Assistant Professor.
Advertisement For Recruitment To The Post Of Faculty (Group „a‟) On Contractual Basis In Various Departments In Aiims Raipur
AIIMS Raipur is going to conduct Walk-in-Interview on 27.09.2020 (Sunday) in the premises of AIIMS Raipur, for Indian nationals/persons registered as Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) cardholder under Section 7A of the Citizenship Act, 1955 for the Faculty post of Assistant Professor on Contractual Basis in various departments in AIIMS Raipur, as under.
1. Position: Assistant Professor
2. Total No. of Posts: 08
3. Name of the Department: Gastroenterology, Medical Oncology / Hacmatology, Nuclear Medicine, Surgical Gastroenterology, Surgical Oncology
4. Salary: Rs. 1,25,000/- (Rupees One Lakh Twenty Five Thousand Only) per month (Consolidated)
Age: 50 (Fifty) years.
Application Fee: Application fee: Rs. 1,000/- for General/OBC category and Rs. 800/- for SC/ST to be paid in favor of “AIIMS Raipur” payable at Raipur by way of Demand Draft/Banker‟s Cheque at the time of Walk-in-Interview. The Application fee is non-refundable. The application fee is exempted for PwD category.
Terms and Conditions
1. Salary: – Rs. 1, 25,000/- (Rupees One Lakh Twenty Five Thousand Only) per month (Consolidated).
2. Upper Age Limit: 50 (Fifty) years. However, relaxable for Government Servants, PWD (OPH), Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes or otherwise exceptionally qualified applicants up-to 5 years and 3 years in case of Other Backward Class (OBC) candidates. No age relaxation would be available to SC/ST/OBC/PWD (OPH) candidates applying for unreserved vacancies. The date of Interview will be the date for considering upper age limit.
3. The appointment is purely on CONTRACT BASIS for a period of one year or till such time the alternate arrangements are made, whichever is earlier, with effect from the date of joining. However, the contractual appointment shall not be extended beyond the period of two years. If the contract is not extended further, the same will lapse automatically. The appointment can also be terminated at any time, on either side, by giving one month‟s notice or by paying one month‟s salary, without assigning any reason or failure to complete the period of three months to the satisfaction of competent authority.
4. The appointee shall perform the duties as assigned to him/her. The competent authority reserves the right to assign any duty as and when required. No extra/additional allowances will be admissible in case of such assignment.
5. The appointee shall not be entitled to any benefit like Provident Fund, Pension, Gratuity, Medical Attendance Treatment, Seniority, Promotion etc. or any other benefits available to the Government Servants, appointed on regular basis.
6. The appointee shall not be granted any claim or right for regular appointment to any post of AIIMS, Raipur.
7. The appointee shall be on the whole time appointment of the AIIMS Raipur and shall not accept any other assignment, paid or otherwise and shall not engage himself/herself in a private practice of any kind during the period of contract.
I. Printout of the application form.
II. Mark sheets and degrees.
III. Proof of Age.
IV. Caste Certificate ST/SC/OBC (In the prescribed format as per GoI norms).
V. Experience Certificate.
VI. NOC (No Objection Certificate) for those Candidates who are working in Govt. Organization.
VII. Two passport size Photographs.
VIII. Any other relevant documents.
Selection Procedure :
1. Candidates are also directed to mention whether, they will be appearing in person or through video conferencing.
2. Candidates who wish to appear through video conferencing are directed to mention their contact number with skype ID. Candidates will be informed about the time of interview on the day of interview. A prior intimation will be required from the candidate regarding their confirmation of participation in the Walk-in-Interview.
How to Apply :
(i) Confirmation should be sent by all applicants before 20.09.2020, by email at [email protected] with a subject line “Confirmation of participation in walk-in-interview for recruitment to the post of Assistant Professor on contractual basis in the department of….. on 27.09.2020”
(ii) Candidates are also directed to mention whether, they will be appearing in person or through video conferencing.
(iii) Candidates are also directed to send the scan copy of duly filled application form and Annexure-I along with proof of date of birth, eligibility qualification mark-sheets, degrees, experience certificate, caste certificate and other relevant testimonials in single PDF file via email. Applications lacking complete information are liable to be rejected without any further communication.
iv) Candidates who wish to appear in person are required to report at Committee room, 1st Floor, Medical College Building, Gate No. 05, AIIMS Raipur, G. E. Road, Tatibandh, Raipur – 492099, Chhattisgarh. Reporting time will be 10:30 am to 11:00 am. Candidates reporting after 11:00 am, will not be entertained. Admin/Rec./Contract/Faculty/2020/AIIMS.RPR/2083
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from AIIMS Raipur, please click on the Apply Now button below.