On 16/09/2020, Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed B.Tech/B.E, M.Sc for the position of Project Staff.
Age: Age should not exceed 28 years as on the last date of receipt of applications. Age relaxation is applicable for candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PWD as per Govt. of India rules & for candidates having more experience in the relevant field
1. Only Indian Nationals need apply. Application form can be downloaded from www.cmet.gov.in. Nature of Position: The engagement of above position is purely temporary initially for one year and may be extended upto project completion as mentioned above.
Write in bold letters the following on TOP of the envelope: (a) ADVT. NO. : HD/02/RECTT/1/SP-44/2020 (b) APPLICATION FOR ENGAGEMENT OF PROJECT STAFF (SP-44)
2. Candidates need to produce their original documents for proof of age, educational qualification, research experience, caste and no objection certificate (wherever applicable), along with supporting documents at the time of interview. In case the certificates/mark sheets etc. have not been collected from colleges/ present employer, a custodian certificate from the respective authorities should invariably be produced to the Screening Committee at the time of verification of certificates, failing which the candidate will not be allowed to attend the written test/interview.
3. The selected candidates shall not have any legal right to claim his/her regularization/appointment by absorption or otherwise against any regular post or any further contractual engagement on termination of the scheme/project. Engagement of selected candidates is subject to his/her being declared medically fit as per the requirement of C-MET.
4. C-MET reserves the right to cancel / terminate the candidature at any point of time during the engagement process, if any wrong declaration, misrepresentation or concealment is detected then his / her engagement shall be liable to be terminated without prejudice to any other necessary action will be initiated by the society as per Rule of law.
5. The decision of the competent authority will be final and binding on the candidate. Canvassing in any form and/or bringing any influence, political or otherwise will be treated as a disqualification for the position applied for.
Director, Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology (C-MET), IDA Phase-III, HCL (PO), Cherlapally, Hyderabad – 500 051”
Selection Procedure :
1. Short-listed candidates shall be called for written test followed by interview/or Interview only at the discretion of the competent authority. Information will be sent to the candidates e-mail address indicated in the application form, therefore, clearly legibly write your e-mail address and mobile no for SMS alert. List of shortlisted candidates called for written test/interview and outcome of
2. List of shortlisted candidates called for written test/interview and outcome of the recruitment process will be displayed in our website only. No TA/DA shall be paid for attending the WRITTEN TEST/INTERVIEW.
How to Apply :
1. Application form can be downloaded from www.cmet.gov.in. Duly filled-in application with all enclosures Viz., copies of certificates, w. r. t. educational qualification, date of birth, research experience, caste etc., must be sent to “Director, Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology (C-MET), Detailed Advertisement & Application form (Last date for receipt of application : 30.09.2020) IDA Phase-III, HCL (PO), Cherlapally, Hyderabad – 500 051” through Speed Post only.
2. The last date of receipt of application at C-MET is 30.09.2020. Applications received after due date for whatsoever reasons, shall not be entertained. Incomplete applications are liable to be rejected.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology, please click on the Apply Now button below.