HAL, MiG Complex, Nasik invites applications for the position of Consultant (Business Development — MiG Complex (Posting at New Delhi) from superannuated Officers (Ex-Service Officers) in the Rank of ‘Air Commodore’ from the Indian Air Force, for engagement on Contract basis, who meet the following requirements:
1. Position: Consultant
2. Qualifications: Should possess Degree in Engineering or its equivalent from a recognized University / Institution
3. Experience: Should have minimum work experience of 25 years.
4. Job Assignments: Co-ordination with Air Headquarters for critical AOG. Submission of Budgetary Quotes in time, expediting receipts of RMSOs & other issues pertaining to RMSOs. Co-ordinating with Government Authorities for matters related to HAL in respect of End user Certificate, Concessions, etc. Follow-up with Navy Headquarter for RD-33 MK ROH Facility Establishments at HAL Engine Division, Koraput. Follow-up & co-ordinating with Government Authorities for clearance of Proposals viz. CCS Notes, DPR etc. Submission & follow-up of Budgetary Quotes to Air HQ/ IHQ Navy/ other Agencies for existing & new Projects. Follow-up with Government Agencies for Certifications pertaining to Civil MRO envisaged at Nasik Division and liaise with Airline Operators / OEMs dealing with Civil MRO.
5. Contract Tenure: Initial period of one year which may be extended for one more year with mutual consent as per requirement of the Company.
6. Working Hours: As per the regular working hours in the respective Division/Office.
7. Emoluments: Selected candidate would be paid a lump sum Consolidated Remuneration per month, as per Rules.