(a) Position: Asst. Manager /Dy. Manager – Factory Medical Doctor
(b) Qualification: MBBS plus AFIH preferred
1. Responsible for treating all patients who come to OHC with care and perfection.
2. Responsible for carrying out routine medical examination of employees.
3. Responsible for attending the patients in regular OPD and in emergencies.
4. Need to undertake hygiene studies in plant.
5. Maintaining of duty roster for Ambulance Drivers & Medical Assistants.
6. Carry out annual health cheque-ups for HPL employees and contractual staff as per designed schedule.
7. Maintenance of IMS Documents and Records.
8. Help in providing solution to Improve overall health of HPL employees and contractual employees.
9. Responsible for attending all emergencies in HREL or plant as on when required.
10 Responsible for imparting Training on Health risks.
11. Abide all statutory compliance as per factory regulations.
(Candidate must stay in company township. And should be ready to work in Shifts i.e morning, evening and night shifts as on when required)
(c) Experience: With minimum 2 yrs. to 10 yrs. of experience in Manufacturing Unit. Preferably from Chemical, Petrochemical, OIL & Gas, or any other hazardous plant.