1. Responsible for assuring reliability of all Fixed and Portable Fire Fighting equipment’s, appliances and system in 24×7 manner.
2. Will be a member of HSEF team and responsible for implemented HSEF guidelines being followed across in HPL.
3. Responsible for maintenance of all emergency system, equipment, clean agent systems and installation honed for use in emergencies.
4. Implement requirement of IMS in all activities (including ONSEMP, SOP, and SMP etc.).
5. Responsible for fire services related legal and statutory compliance.
6. Fire protection system design / implementation verification for all new projects.
7. Assessment of spare requirement and calculate CAPEX and Consumable requirements as per global standards.
8. Carry out QRA in a team and bring out preventive and mitigate actions required.
9. Carrying out job safety analysis and Job risk verification audit on daily basis.
10. Carrying out Emergency drill and scheduled testing of firefighting system, fire tenders and fire water pumps etc.
11. Issue / accept work permit from plant for carrying out maintenance job.
12. Handle Onsite and Off-site emergencies.
13. Provide training to plant employees on HSEF’s guidelines and technique of emergency handling
14. Responsible for generating and maintaining of all kinds of reports.
Haldia Petrochemicals Limited, Tower 1, Bengal Eco Intelligent Park (Techna) Block EM, Plot No 3, Sector V, Salt Lake PO: Bidhan Nagar, District: North 24 Paraganas Kolkata 700091
Intrested candidate can Apply on or before 23-09-2020
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
Click Official Notification button to read about job notification from Haldia Petrochemicals limited.To Apply for the job posting from Haldia Petrochemicals limited, please click on the Apply Now button below.