1. Application form Available (Online) : 03.09.2020 ( Thursday)
2. Last Date of Application : 18.09.2020 ( Friday)
3. Admit card available online from : 25.09.2020 (Friday)
4. Qualifying Examination : 27.09.2020 ( Sunday)
5. Place of Examination : KGMU, Lucknow
6. Result : Within three days of Examination
1. Candidates will be allowed to enter the examination hall only on production of Admit Card.
2. Examination will be of 60 minutes duration and will start at 11.00 a.m. sharp.
3. The upper age limit of SR is 37 years. Age relaxation to a maximum of 5 years may be given to SC/ST candidates and a maximum of 3 years given to OBC candidates.
4. Reporting time will be 10.00 AM at the Examination center.
5. Candidates are required to be present at the examination center 01 hour before the commencement of the examination and to be seated 30 minutes before the time of examination.
6. No candidate will be allowed to enter the examination center 15 minutes after the seating time.
7. Candidate will be allowed to leave the examination hall only after completion of examination.
8. Candidates shall sign the attendance sheet when directed to do so by the invigilators.
9. Candidates shall not be allowed to carry any textual material, printed or written matter or bits of paper or any other material except the admit card inside the examination hall. Pagers, cellular phones, pens, wrist watches and electronic gadgets of any kind are strictly prohibited in the examination hall and shall be treated as use of unfair means. Candidates are advised not to bring these to the Examination Hall as there is no provision for safe keeping.
10. Candidates shall observe strict silence and attend to their paper. Any disturbance in the examination shall be deemed as misbehavior and the defaulting candidate shall forfeit the right to continue in the examination hall. The decision of the Center Superintendent shall be final.
11. Examination will be on MCQ basis in English language only.
12. There will be 60 multiple choice Questions.
13. The MCQ has “One Correct option. There shall be no negative marking.
14. Candidates shall enter the roll number on the top of the question booklet and no where else. Rough work, if any, may be done on the question booklet and not on the response sheet. 15. Candidate should ensure that the question booklet provided to him contains all the pages intact within 10 minutes of commencement of examination.
16. The question booklet along with the response sheet will have to be submitted to the Invigilator after the completion of examination.
17. No candidate should leave his/her seat in the examination hall without the permission of the Invigilator until he/she finally submits the question booklet and response sheet to the invigilator. 18. No candidate shall copy from the paper of any other candidate or permit his/her own papers to be copied or attempt to give or obtain irregular assistance of any description.
19. The question booklet and response sheet are not to be taken out of the examination hall under any condition.
20. Use The Provided Ball Pen Only
21. Last copy of OMR sheet will be given to the student.
22. Candidate should be careful while filling the circle provided in the answer sheet and no representation shall be entertained for wrong filling. No correction by overwriting/crossing/use of rubber/whitener is allowed. No marks for such answer will be awarded. There is no negative marking. The answer key shall be uploaded on the KGMU website after the declaration of the result
23. Document verification will be performed at the time of Admission.
24. The candidate should be medically fit to pursue the course. Additional medical check-up may be done before admission. The candidates who are in the merit list are required to submit certificate of physical fitness
25. Appearing in the Examination does not automatically mean that the candidate is eligible to admission. The eligibility shall be decided at the time of counselling/ Admission and subsequently by going through original documents.
26. Cutoff marks for Qualifying examination merit is 50% for Unreserved and OBC and 45% for SC/ST Category.
27. In the event of tie obtaining same marks, the merit will decided on the basis of higher marks obtained by the candidate in NEET/PGME Entrance of MDS, subsequently the higher age candidate will get the benefit.
28. Hostel rooms if available shall be allotted as per University policy.
29. Any dispute in regard to any matter referred to here with shall be subject to the Jurisdiction of Allahabad High Court of Judicature, Lucknow Bench only. Failure to maintain the discipline and to observe these instructions at the time of examination/admission shall disqualify the candidate from taking the present examination/admission and also from subsequent examination.
Application shall be submitted online only using Internet. Online application can be submitted on website www.kgmcindia.edu, www.kgmu.org. First register and create your Login ID and Password on the website. Payment for examination fee can be done as under- : (a) Online: By Credit Card / Debit Card (Master/Visa Only) or Net banking. You can directly proceed for filling of application form after payment. (b) Offline: You can also deposit CASH through Bank Challan of Indian Bank / HDFC Bank. For this first download bank challan form and deposit the fee in any branch of the Indian Bank or HDFC bank branch in India. You will be provided a receipt with Transaction ID number on its deposition. Please upload scanned copy of this bank receipt with this Transaction ID for filling the Application Form. In case of payment by bank challan you need to re-login with your login ID and Password two working days after making payment in bank only then you will be able to fill application form. Please have a scanned copy of bank receipt ready for filling the application form at this stage. Please upload your passport size colour photograph as per measurements given below. The photograph should be full face, from front, with white background and without spectacles. The format (.jpg) should be at least 300 dpi (200-500 KB size) . For your personal reference please take a print out of the completed application form. A candidate seeking admission for Senior Resident (Unregistered) Hospital Services is required to fill online Application given at the end of prospectus by submitting the required fees. The Application Form duly completed will be uploaded by the candidate on the KGMU website before last date. No documents are to be uploaded required at the office. Last Date of Application : 18.09.2020 ( Friday)
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
Click Official Notification button to read about job notification from KGMU.To Apply for the job posting from KGMU, please click on the Apply Now button below.