Applications are invited for the position of Project Scientist-III under the NBRC Flagship project entitled “Comparative Mapping of Common Mental Disorders (CMD) Over Lifespan” funded by DBT and coordinated by Director, National Brain Research Centre, Manesar, Haryana.
1. Minimum qualification: MD in Physiology/ Psychiatry/ Biochemistry/ Radiology or related areas with 06 years of clinic/research experience Or Ph. D. in Neurophysiology / Neuroscience / Cognitive Science with 06 years’ research experience in experiments with human psychophysics or brain imaging using EEG / MEG / fMRI.
2. Mode and duration of appointment: Appointment will be made on contract basis, initially for one year. Continuation of appointment will depend upon satisfactory performance during the appointment period and validity of the project. The post is co-terminus with the project.
3. Duties: Project Scientist-III: Will lead data collection/ analysis and design of experiments using healthy and clinical populations with mental disorders, liaison with psychiatrists from AIIMS, and statistical analysis of data. Data curation, presenting research outputs in conferences and writing manuscripts for publications in reputed journals will be the desired goals.
4. Emoluments: ` 78,000/- per month + 8% HRA. No other allowances / benefits will be admissible.
5. Accommodation: Accommodation may be provided according to rules of NBRC and subject to availability.
6. Project Site Principal Investigator: Dr. Arpan Banerjee, NBRC.