1. The initial appointment by Direct recruitment/ contract including short term (>2 years) shall be on probation for a period of 2 years from the date which he/she assumes charge of the post.
2. The probation period of a staff member may be terminated or extended for a period not exceeding two years with the approval of the authority
3. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
4. The post advertised shall be need based without any commitment for its filling.
5. Candidates who are desirous of being considered for the above post and who can be relieved immediately on selection may apply in the prescribed application form attached along with this information sheet. Application form in the prescribed application format along with the following documents must reach Administrative Officer, National Brain Research Centre, Nainwal Road, Manesar 122052, Gurgaon, Haryana. Self-Attested copies of Certificates. Application Fee (non-refundable) Rs. 500/- for General, Rs. 300/- for SC/ST/OBC/Women Candidates in the form of Demand Draft in favour of “Director, NBRC” payable at Gurgaon/ Manesar. Names of three references working in senior positions, who can certify the working/ conduct of the candidate.
6. Advertisement No., Name of the post and Post Code applied for should be clearly mentioned on the Envelope and on the Application Form, failing which the application will not be considered. Applications received after the last date, without proper desired Demand Draft, without self-attested copies of testimonials and certificates etc. /incomplete applications may be rejected. The application fee can also be paid online, and the receipt should be attached with application. The bank details are as follows
7. Bank account details:
(a) institution account name: national brain research centre
(b) account no: 056010100453998
(c) ifsc code: utib0000056
(d) bank name (in full): axis bank ltd.
(e) swift code: axisinbb056
8. Nationality: Indian citizens only shall be eligible to apply.
9. The applicants in Government/Semi-government organizations/ public sector undertaking/ autonomous organizations shall have to submit a ‘No Objection Certificate’ from the present employer either with application form or at the time of Interview, if shortlisted. Such applicants shall not be interviewed in case of their failure to produce the ‘NOC’.
10. Merely fulfilling the minimum prescribed qualification and experience will not vest any right on a candidate for being called for interview. Since it may not be possible to call all the candidates for interview, the applications will be short listed and the decision of the duly constituted Screening Committee will be final. The Centre will not entertain any correspondence in this respect and interim enquiries will not be attended to.
11. Candidate may specify the category they belong to and attach documentary proof in case they belong to OBC/SC/ST/PH/Ex-serviceman category.
Terms & conditions and Application Form may be downloaded from the website of NBRC (www.nbrc.ac.in)
National brain research centre,
(An Autonomous Institute of the Dept. of Biotechnology,
Ministry of Science & Technology, Government of India)
NH-8, Manesar- 122 052, Distt.-Gurgaon, Haryana
Application form in the prescribed application format along with the following documents must reach Administrative Officer, National Brain Research Centre, Nainwal Road, Manesar 122052, Gurgaon, Haryana. Last date for receipt of completed application form is 09/10/2020
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from NBRC, please click on the Apply Now button below.