STQC Directorate requires the services of suitable officers from Central/State Government on deputation basis for appointment to the following administrative posts
1. Position: Administrative Officer (Three Posts)01 post at Delhi, 01 post at ERTL (W) Mumbai and 01 post at ERTL(S) Thiruvananthapuram)
2. General Central Service, Group ‘A’ (Gazetted Non-Ministerial) in the pay matrix Level-09 as per 7th Pay Commission.
3. Eligibility: Holding analogous posts on regular basis; or with three years regular service in the posts in the pay matrix Level-7 or equivalent
4. Period of Deputation: Initially for a period of two years. Period of deputation including period of deputation in another ex-cadre posts held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or other organisation/Department of the Central Government shall not ordinarily exceed three years. The Departmental officers who are in the direct line of promotion shall not be eligible for consideration for appointment on deputation. Similarly, deputationist shall not be eligible for consideration for appoinment by promotion
5. Nature of duty : Candidates selected will be responsible for all Personnel, Administrative and Accounts matters relating to recruitment, promotion, confirmations, welfare of staff, building security, monitoring of budget and inventories, control over the expenditure etc. They may also function as DDO.
6. Pay and allowances : The pay of the officers selected will be regularised in accordance with Government of India, Department of Personnel and Training OM No. AB-14017/71/89-Estt(RR) dated 3.10.1989 as amended from time to time.