Oil India Limited intends to engage the following personnel on contract basis for its onland operations Rajasthan Field, Jodhpur purely for temporary requirement as detailed under:
1. Post: Drilling Engineer on contract for Rajasthan Field
2. Contract Period: Minimum period of one year, extendable by another one year for a maximum period of two years
3. Projected Requirements: 02
4. Educational Qualification: Graduate degree in Engineering or Post Graduate degree in Petroleum Exploration duration from a recognized institute and approved by AICTE/ UGC
5. Post Qualification Experience as on date of Walk in Interview: Minimum five (05) years of postqualification field experience in Drilling/work-over operations
6. Contract Honorarium per month: ₹ 50,000/-
7. Leave: The selected candidate(s) shall be entitled for 10 days casual leave during six months engagement.
8. Experience Requirement, Job Profile& Responsibilities:
a. Candidates should be able to operate AC/SCR, drilling rigs and workover rigs with knowledge on operation of the rigs and down hole complicacies and be able to take decisions relating to down hole and surface problems in drilling/workover wells, operating draw works & handling of brake.
b. Candidates should have knowledge to identify and do the necessary trouble shooting of the rig equipment and tools and have knowledge of HSE & statutory rules & regulations as per Mines Act, OISD rules etc.
c. Candidates should be able to detect well control situation and overall management of the well site crew with good inter-disciplinary skills and he/she should be conversant about mud chemicals & maintenance of mud property.
d. Candidates must possess a valid Well Control Certificate (IWCF)/Well cap Certificate
e. Other things being equal, a candidate having exposure to thermal completion wells shall be given preference
f. The selected candidate will function as Company Representative in drilling and work over wells and will be in-charge of well operations.