Oil India Limited intends to engage the following personnel on contract basis for its onland operations Rajasthan Field, Jodhpur purely for temporary requirement as detailed under:
1. Post: IT Engineer on contract for Rajasthan Field
2. Contract Period: Minimum period of one year, extendable by another one year for a maximum period of two years
3. Projected Requirements: 01
4. Educational Qualification: Graduate degree in Computer Science/IT/E&C Engineering or Post Graduate degree in Computer Science/IT/E&C from a recognized institute and approved by AICTE/ UGC.
5. Post Qualification Experience as on date of Walk in Interview: Minimum three (03) years of postqualification working experience
6. Contract Honorarium per month: ₹ 45,000/-
7. Leave: The selected candidate(s) shall be entitled for 10 days casual leave during six months engagement.
8. Experience Requirement, Job Profile& Responsibilities:
a. The selected Candidate will be responsible for Jobs related to IT Network, PC, Printer and other accessory maintenance at Rajasthan Field and as such should have experience of the same.
b. The selected candidate will be responsible for Jobs related to data and voice communication at the remote operational areas at Tanot, Dandewala, Baghewala etc.
c. The selected candidate will be responsible for jobs related to Security Access Control System (CCTV, VMS, Biometric attendance, etc.) at Rajasthan Field.