Applications are invited from Indian nationals for engagement as Flight Operations Inspectors (FOls) in various categories, on contact basis, in the Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA) initially for a period of one year or till the incumbent(s) attains the age of 65 years or till the post(s) islare filled up on regular basis or until further orders, whichever is earlier. The details in this regard are as under:
1. Posts: Senior Flight Operations Inspector
2. No.of. Posts: 05
3. Remuneration per month (in Rupees): 6,13,500/-
4. 1) 10+2 with Physics and Mathematics as subjects from a recognized board; 2) should have an Airline Transport Pilot License issued by DGCA, in the Ministry of Civil Aviation, Govt. of India, with current Pilot-in-Command rating on civil air transport aircraft; 3) should have an Open rating for all types of aeroplanes having all-up-weight not exceeding 5,700 Kgs; 4) total experience of not less than 6,000 hours out of which not less than 4,000 hours as Pilot-in-Command on air transport Aircraft; and 5) accident free record for last five years attributable to his proficiency.
5. Desirable 1) should have held the qualification of an examiner or instructor approved by DGCA on civil air transport aircraft or qualified flight instructor rating in Category A from Defence Services. 2) Graduation in Engineering or Master degree in Science from a recognised University or Institute.
6. Tentative vacancies region wise (i). 010 DOG, NR, (New Delhi) : 01 (ii). 0/0 DOG, ER (Kolkata) : 01 (iii).Olo DOG, SR (Chennai) : 01 (iv).O/o DOG, Bangalore : 02