Applications are invited On-line through Centre for Management Development (CMD) website www.cmdkerala.net from eligible candidates for filling up of the post Accounts Executive on contract basis in Kerala Infrastructure Investment Fund Board (KIIFB). The desirous eligible candidates may apply ONLINE by satisfying themselves with terms and conditions of this recruitment.
1. Post: Accounts Executive, Vacancy: 02 Nos
2. Academic Qualification & Work Experience: Candidates who have completed their level II (IPCC) of Chartered Accountancy examination with minimum 1-year experience in a reputed firm OR M.Com and Tally ERP 3 year experience in Financial Accounting in a reputed firm/Corporate Companies
3. Pay / Remuneration: Consolidated pay of Rs. 30,000/ month
1. Finalization of accounts. Preparation of Profit and Loss account and Balance Sheet of the organisation and get it audited from statutory auditors.
2. Preparation of MIS reports, monthly financial reports, and budget reports.
3. Preparation of various statements for Tax Audit and filling of audited Income Tax Return.
4. Monitoring all accounting records as per commercial accounting norms and accounting standards of ICAI and accounting policies adopted by the organisation.
5. Ensuring timely settlement of bills of services and materials suppliers, as per delegation of powers and its proper accounting, timely accounting receipt and debit/credit notes.
6. Scrutiny, passing of bills of suppliers and statutory compliances and payment within given time frame.
7. Scrutiny of accounting records with particular reference to settlement of old large outstanding recoveries.
8. Review of internal control systems including timely and proper working capital assessments.
9. Ensure compliance with commercial taxes and other laws.
10. Ensure timely payment of VAT, CST, TDS, GST.
11.Ensure filing of tax returns as per rules and in time.
12 .Developing and implementing an effective cash flow control system, pricing policies and guidelines.
13. Initiate and guide the preparation of forecasts of company revenue, working capital, expenditure and return on investments
14. Monthly and quarterly review of all financial statements and report the same to top management of the company
1. Expert understanding of finance and accounting
2. Independently handling accounts, finance, taxation, inventories of the company.
3. Independently heading the team to ensure compliances of all statutory and taxation obligations on timely basis.
4. Conduct Internal Audit on monthly quarterly basis.
5. Analytical approach to work & Problem solving skills and initiatives
6. Assigning duties to respective staff, supervising, encouraging and continuously reviewing of their work.
7. Ability to make quick but rational decisions